“Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself”- John Dewey
a) Internet technology
• Wi-Fi enabled facilities in the entire premise
• Students are provided with hands-on practice on Smart board with skilled professionals.
• Complete and easy access of MIS for students’ database that helps to provide all information of the students after admission.
• Institute provide information through short message services(sms) to avoid misinterpretation.
• Well equipped Computer Laboratory with the capacity of 40 PCs and 4 Laptops.
• Well equipped science laboratory comprising of ultra modern gadgets and equipments.
• Language laboratory embedded to the computer lab with the software for digital training.
• Arts and Crafts Lab
• Games and Sports Lab
• Music lab
• Comprise of nearly 8000 books of all subjects along with various story books of different past and present authors.
• Separate reference section, journal section and reading room with a seating capacity of 50 students.
d) Lecture halls and rooms
• Spacious auditorium with a seat arrangement of 200 audiences, with the facilities of LCD projector and sound system.
• Well-equipped lecture halls, subject rooms to facilitate learning.
• Separate common rooms for male and female students.
• Shared open space for sports related activities/ indoor games facilities.
e) Safety and Hygiene
• Fire extinguishers as safety measures
• Separate and clean toilet facilities for male and female students with water facilities.
• Purified drinking water facilities.
• Canteen facility with the provisions of breakfast , lunch and evening snacks
• Hygienic food at affordable cost.
For more information please visit this link