Discipline is a semi qua non of any successful academic life.
Student are expected to maintain proper discipline and peace in the class room, in
the college office, in the library and reading room, in the meeting hall, in the play
ground and college campus is general as well as in all spheres of college life in their
own interacts. No society/No association/No club or other organizing shall be formed
without the prior permission of the college authorities.
No meeting of the students shall be concerned and no outside
person shall be invited in the college campus without the permission of the college
No function, social or otherwise shall be breach of discipline, rules or regulation
shall be liable to disciplinary action including expulsion from the college as decided
by the college authorities.
Any student found quality of the breach of discipline rules or regulations shall be
liable to disciplinary action including expulsion from the college as decided by the
A student failing to attend less than 60% of the classes held
be declared DIS-COLLEGIATE . i.e he / she in will be debarred from appearing at the final
examination under the university.
A student attending less than 75% of the classes held is declared NON-COLLEGIATE.
She / he in that case has to pay the required fine as non-Collegiate fee for appearing
at the University Examination.
During the course every student will be provided with an identity card. Students must come to the collage with their identity cards and must show the card at the main entrance of the college. Loss of identity card must be reported to the college authority.
Including expulsion from the college as decided by the college authorities.
Some other necessary information
1. Attendance in all the curricular or co-curricular programmers is compulsory. If he/she fails to attend the programme, he/she must inform the principle & give application with proper grounds otherwise college authority has every rights no to allow him/her to sit the final examination.
2. Appending in the Test Examination will be compulsory for being sent up for the final B. Ed examination.
3. A minimum of 75 attendances at classes, both theoretical and practical, in each subject is compulsory.
4. Outside are not permitted within the college premises and students should not bring outsiders to the college without prior permission of the authority of the college.
5. Cell phone should be switched off during class hours and inside the library.
6. Malpractices of any type of examination will lead immediate expulsions from the examination hall.
7. The college is recognized by the NCTE and affiliated to the University of Burdwan and the seats are therefore limited.(Total seats 100 Only)
8. Deputed Candidates can enjoy C.L. or M.L as per Govt. Rules
If you Have Any Questions Call Us On 03422440159/09732389954
Our Institute to train up quality Teachers for the spread of education ultimately to spread education in the country to achieve the national goal of primary education for all by 2020.
Type Of Institution : Co - Educational
Status : Non - Minority
Management : Self - Financed
Library has separate reference section / Journals section / reading section : Yes
Number of books in Library : 7360
Total No of Educational : 184
No of encyclopedias available in the Library : 36
No.of books in the reference section : 2037 Seating Capacity : 50
Building is yet to be constructed : Completed
Building is Fire Safety Proof : Yes
Building is disabled friendly : Yes
Common Room For Boys & Girls : Yes
Date of completion of Building : 22.03.2016
Covered Area : 4089.292 Sq.mt